Dijon Champagne Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry, Raw Beet Salad: DelmarvaLife Facebook Live Shopping List – June 6, 2017
Chef Robbie Jester will be joining us in the DelmarvaLife Kitchen on June 6 for our Facebook Live Show.
Robbie is a chef at Stone Balloon Ale House in Newark, Del. He recently beat Food Network’s Bobby Flay on his show “Beat Bobby Flay.” Robbie is no stranger to the DelmarvaLife kitchen and we are excited he is joining us on our Facebook Live show.
Robbie is going to show us how to make Dijon Champagne Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry and Raw Whole Beet Salad. We will post the recipes following the show!
Check out Stone Balloon Ale House on Facebook.
Below is the shopping list needed for the recipes we are making so you can cook along with us:
- 1 pound beets
- 1 large shallot small diced
- 1 8 oz jar of Dijon mustard,
- 1 small bottle of local honey
- 1 12 oz bottle of grapeseed oil
- 1 14 oz bottle of apple cider vinegar
- .25 oz minced fresh dill
- 3 oz goat feta
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 2 ounces of rice flour
- 1 bottle of Dry sparkling wine you enjoy
- 1 lb butternut squash noodles
- 6 leaves of fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste