Crab Cake Benedict with The Rabbit Hole and Cultured Corners Food Truck
Crab Cake Benedict
Serves 4 Guests
- 4 English Muffins
- 8 Slices of Thick Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 4 Fresh Eggs
- 4 Crab Cakes
- Cheese Sauce (recipe below)
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY®
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, OLD BAY, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in crab meat & shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning, or fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.
Old Bay Cheese Sauce
- 4 Oz Chesapeake Bay Farms Old Bay Cheddar
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 C Chesapeake Bay Farms Whole Milk
- Heat Milk and Cream Cheese in a Pan
- Add Shredded Cheddar until incorporated.