Blackened Chicken Pasta with Blackened Shrimp with The Shrimp Boat
Joe White, owner of The Shrimp Boat in West Ocean City is hanging out with us in the Kirby and Holloway Kitchen.
He will be showing us how to make a dish that will have the whole family coming back for more. We’re making Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Pasta.
- 8oz boneless chicken breast with skin off
- 6 peeled shrimp
- 8 oz of cooked linguini
- 4oz of blackening season
- 4oz of heavy cream
- 4oz of shredded Monterey cheese
- 1 table spoon of butter
- Pinch of Shrimp Boat spice
- Coat chicken first with blackening seasoning
- Sautee chicken in pan until half cooked, then remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Coat shrimp with blackening seasoning and add it to the same pan.
- Slice chicken while the shrimp cook.
- Add chicken back to pan with the shrimp. Add some butter to help carmelize the outside.
- Add heavy whipping cream and once it begins to bubble add linguini and cheese, shrimp boat spice, and finish with parsley.